The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ORE Syndicate

A Spore clan for Technical, spacey and futuristic based creations. The ORE syndicate is also commonly referred to as ORE.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Rookie
Rebecca

Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

Here I'll give you a few tips on becoming more popular in SPORE, and some creator tips and tricks too Smile

1. Comment on other creators work. Give them one comment quite often does nothing, you need to comment on several creations.
  2. Don't ask creators to look at your work - that just ****es us off Neutral
  3. Try to get popular creator's attention. If they like your work, it can in fact help your popularity. But don't forget to comment frquently, as you wouldn't want to lose their attention.
  4. Reply to comments when you can, and occasionally reply to requests that you look at their creations.
  5. Use other creators templates occasionally. Don't use them ALL the time (from my experience, it is BLOODY annoying when people over-use templates)
  6. DO NOT STEAL or accuse others of stealing
  7. Always try to be friendly, and give out decent comments, rather than "cool" or "awesome"
  8. Post and display your creations on public forums like EAUK or the US Sporum
  9. Start contests and try to gain attention
  10. Try to get your creations noticed and added into sporecasts
  11. Make templates for others to use

1. Don't be afraid to try out new styles of creating
  2. Try useing parts you have never used before
  3. Try to make replicas of objects or creatures in movies, games, stories etc. for practise and ideas
  4. Study other creations and see how they are made. Sometimes taking them apart can help - DO NOT save as your own!
  5. Useing templates can often help practise
  6. Watch tutorials - Here's mine
  7. Try useing paint jobs by other creators - try to credit them too

1. Cheats - Enter Ctrl Shift C to open the dialog box and enter a cheat, like addDNA or Freedom
  2. Floating Parts - in building editor, hold Ctrl and select and move an object up to make it float
  3. Floating Parts - youtube clip
  4. Ayssmetry - youtube clip
  5. Rotating Parts - Hold tab in any editor to rotate parts in multiple ways
  6. Rotate Building Parts - Here's a secret. With the larger pieces, stick it onto a connected (thats already connected to something!) and rotate the connector with the block on it. Use the floating trick to lift the rotated block off the connecter, then hold shift and remove the connecter

Hope that helps! Smile I've also revealed a few tricks and secrets :P lucky you!
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Rookie
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 pm

I concur with all these, can I suggest you add things like joining clans, gulds and clubs? That way you can gain a small, but dedicated following based on creators who have similar styles and creations.

It worked for me in LotP and The European Club, as well as the DAC!
Back to top Go down
Achnos
Admin
Achnos

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Very nice Rebecca. Certainly Informative.
Back to top Go down
https://oresyndicate.forumotion.com
Rebecca
Rookie
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 am

Vektrix- Very true Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame 240743 I originally wrote this guide in the DAC, when joining clans was still new to me.
Back to top Go down
LordofDestiny
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Awesome, now tell me how you get those subs so quick -_- I sense we have the girl version of foto in our presense
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Rookie
Mysteryem

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Some of my personal tips:
Make some sporecasts and notify each creation that you add (leaving feedback on some of the creations is even better) with a simple "X has been added to the Y sporecast."

This one is a tad sneaky but it doesn't annoy anyone:
In all of the links to your creations that you post always make it link to the creation with your creations loaded up behind it. So:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Mysteryem|2269086889%3Asast-500406059619
instead of:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500406059619
So when they close your creation they will see all of your other creations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame   Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca1208's Guide to Fame
Page 1 of 1