The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ORE Syndicate

A Spore clan for Technical, spacey and futuristic based creations. The ORE syndicate is also commonly referred to as ORE.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achnos
Admin
Achnos

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Empty
PostSubject: Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread   Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 am

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Marcsgraphicinclogo

Welcome to the thread that is of my Graphics Collection (company? - Not official)
Actually i like to call it Marc's Graphic Inc, just for the sake of it :P
I have made most of the graphics on this forum aswell as some on the DAC and i have much experience with graphics. I prefer GIMP, but photoshop is always nice.

at first this is a thread for Graphics request from you guys, including signatures, banners, avatars, or whatever you would like. HOwever i can't guarentee that i am able to finish your request.

Achnos' & MSCE5's Graphics Shop

Examples of my work

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Oresyndicatelogo2gloss

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Msce5frosty

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Arastophsig

Exclusive Space Signatures

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Marcolonforumsig

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread Mscespacesig

Request on different styles are very welcome. These are just a slight proportion of what i can do. For more examples look around in theese forums. The quote, edit, post buttons etc. and the ORE logo is all made by me.

To avoid overburden i will ONLY do 1 sig at time and ihave 10 slots for sig requests.
If the slots are full and you want one, you'll have to wait with suggesting untill theres a free slot.

SLOTS:

1. Lord blobbery (DAC)

Oh and btw i said "Shop" i doesn't mean im chargin you funds, just incase you didn't know. Its ofc free.
Back to top Go down
https://oresyndicate.forumotion.com

Achnos & MSCE5 ultimate Graphics inc - Thread
Page 1 of 1