The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
The ORE Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ORE Syndicate

A Spore clan for Technical, spacey and futuristic based creations. The ORE syndicate is also commonly referred to as ORE.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Off Your Adventures!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Rookie
Rebecca

Show Off Your Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

Show off your adventures from Galactic Adventures
Back to top Go down
Achnos
Admin
Achnos

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 pm

I actually made a mission based on the ORE syndicate (also commonly referred to as ORE) as my first adventure, (ORE was one of my creation series a while back before the clan.)
But it seems that all fo my adventures are getting banned for some reason. So noone can play them. I give up.
Back to top Go down
https://oresyndicate.forumotion.com
Rebecca
Rookie
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am

Yes I noticed the ORE was made before the clan o_O bit confused.

Also I've noticed yours, and others, adventures are getting banned Sad Can't understand why
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Rookie
Mysteryem

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:50 am

Rebecca wrote:
Yes I noticed the ORE was made before the clan o_O bit confused.

Also I've noticed yours, and others, adventures are getting banned Sad Can't understand why
If a creation an adventure uses is removed from the online sporepedia the adventure it will show up as banned. Upon trying to play it it will even say that some of the creations used in this adventure have been banned. Maxis said that it would replace the creations, but no, that doesn't happen. So maybe it's not banned.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Rookie
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Show Off Your Adventures! 500407022269_lrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Off Your Adventures!   Show Off Your Adventures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Off Your Adventures!
Page 1 of 1